Safeguarding the right to vote is a primary duty of our government
We need to:
- Support nationally-designed and peer-reviewed freshman high school classes on civics and voting.
- Implement automatic voter registration practices (motor vehicle, Selective Service, etc.).
- Allow citizens to register to vote at the age of 17.
- Implement mail-in paper ballots nationally and locally.
- Restore full protections of the Voting Rights Act.
- Expand early voting.
- End gerrymandering.
- Make Election Day a national holiday.