Reproductive Rights are fundamental human rights that allow each individual to have equitable access to their sexual and reproductive health. This must be done in a way that protects all individuals from violence, coercion and discrimination. Additionally, these rights must be accessible to every individual; reproductive rights are relevant to all members of society and must therefore be comprehensive and inclusive.
What we will do to promote and protect reproductive rights:
- Ensure that all women have the legal right to safe abortions.
- Everyone has accessible birth control options and education.
- Comprehensive education about sexually transmitted diseases and for everyone, inclusive of any all genders and orientations.
- Right to menstrual health and products.
- Comprehensive education about consent.